Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!


Today was a great Father's Day....I am so blessed to not only have a wonderful Dad of my own, a great father-in-law and an absolutely AMAZING father to our children.

The day started off with being able to watch one of my very bestest friends, Christie be baptized on her daughter's 2nd birthday. What a journey Christie has been through and we give all of the praise to our Father in Heaven. Christie is cancer free and doing wonderful! YEAH GOD!

My mom made her delicious lasagna and we had our families over for dinner. It is always good to spend time together, and I think I often forget how very lucky I am to have my dad living so close by. I am so thankful he is here to be a part of our kid's life and I think I forget to tell those I love dearly how much they mean to me and how thankful I am for them....so I love you dad!



And of course, I again must brag on my husband and what an amazing father he is! I could not have asked for a better daddy to our kids and today, Carson and I were able to pray over Cy at our church service. To hear your child thank God for their daddy because "he plays with me and that he is best daddy in the whole, wide world....now that just brings tears to my eyes.

How am I such a lucky girl to have been given to the best dad to take care of me, not only as a little girl but as a "big" girl. To have a father-in-law that raised a wonderful man that is the best father to our children! WOW I am blessed!