Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year's!

I cannot believe that it is already 2008.....how time flies. I hope this year is full of many more blessings on family and friends. I cannot help to think about this next year and what it holds since the past 3 weeks have been so heavy on my heart. I can hardly wait to hold Baby Devitt and for my friend to be to be told she is cancer free! There will be dancing on that day! We will continue to lift this precious family up and thank him for this family and they way they are ministering to us during this time.
I really feel the need to start this new yera by de-cluttering my "life" and get some things done....so I told Cy about making a list of our goals for the new year.....maybe it will be easier to work off of a list. I always say I am going to write things down but never do...so maybe we can start off doing that this year.
My RANDOM list so far this year is:
focus more on God and how he wants to use me and continue to develop a more personal relationship with him.....
scrapbook tons...they are so important for me and for everyone to be able to look at see the times we had together as a family and so that everyone knows how important they are to me!
scrapbook some more.....
do a 365 day picture journal......I have two pictures so far....:)
lose weight, of course....
work out regularly.....
paint my bathroom and laundry room......
do Brantley's room with real furniture......
go on a family trip......
have more patience with certain people.....
tell my husband how great he is everyday.....
treasure the times with my kids even when they are driving me crazy......
make more gifts for friends.....
clean out closets......
go on another girlfriend trip.....
develop and deepen friendships and be OK with losing some as well......
cook more new new things for my family....
do less impulse shopping and more saving......
get a new TV for the living room.....
finish baby books.....
blog on a regular basis.....
So this list does not look that hard...does it....? I just pray that this next year our family will be kept safe in his arms and that we will not forget to see the little things that sometimes we overlook!
HAPPY NEW YEAR's!