Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! We had a great day today and once again I am reminded just how blessed we are. Carson and Brantley most have been really good as Santa was pretty good to them! I know they had a fun day but I just want them to never forget the real reason for Christmas and celebrate the birth of the one who brings us hope!
Speaking of hope.....my heart has been very heavy and sad since Christie had her mastectomy on Friday and we learned that she also had cancer in her lymph nodes. We had been very hopeful that the doctors would have said differently but they did not. It makes me so sad for her but her faith is amazing and she is has touched so many lives through this trial. She is such a sweet person who has taught me so much and she was an answered prayer to my life. We know the road is going to be difficult but she will one day be able to say she is a breast cancer survivor and I am going to be right there beside her on this journey!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas....still cannot add any pictures but hope to get that fixed soon. May we never forget the REASON FOR THE SEASON!